Terms & Conditions in short
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at coup de coiff, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by coup de coiff as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside coup de coiff's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- Coup de coiff disclaims all warranties with regard to the products on the site, product recommends, and all other content including express, statutory, implied warrants of merchantability, results, product safety or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Coup de coiff reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at coup de coiff, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at coup de coiff for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by coup de coiff as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to coup de coiff, Rein Coquette (parent company) and our payment processing partners (as necessary for financial transactions only), which may be changed without notice and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request coup de coiff to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the coup de coiff Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside coup de coiff's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that coup de coiff is released from coup de coiff's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
Coup de coiff reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Vasuma has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Vasuma shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
Squarepace is not responsible for any content, interactions or transfers made on http://shop.coupdecoiff.com.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Coup de Coiff is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Keep products out of reach/do not use on babies, children, or pets.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, please consult a doctor before using any of our products.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
- Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration.
All products remain coup de coiff's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from coup de coiff.
All transfers conducted through coup de coiff are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway choosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use coup de coiff without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On coup de cliff we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
You are entitled to an exchange or refund within 14 days of your purchase. Please note that the product must be returned unused, in original packaging including all tags. In case of refund neither the original shipping cost nor the return shipping cost will be repaid. You can find the return address under coupdecoiff.com/contact.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
We are able to provide extensive content through the use of affiliate links and advertising. These payments help us fund the cost of running the site. Click here for further information.