Why try Korean brands? Well, personal curiosity and their long history of preferring naturally derived products. One day I was on YouTube enjoying a fun filled hour or two or three of procrastination when I came across a video a of young woman teaching in Korea talking about the types of Korean skincare products she used. Aside from the fact that she was hilarious it piqued my curiosity because she too has very sensitive skin. I immediately went to the website Wishtrend and discovered a whole world of Korean skincare products with free shipping to the United States!
Products included in this haul:
- Klairs Foaming Cleanser
- Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner
- Klairs Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil
- Klairs Gentle Brown Sugar Facial Polish
- Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Mask
- Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream
- Klairs Be Clean Natural Body Soap – Manuka Honey and Cocoa
- Elisha Coy Skin Repairing Snail Eye Balm
- Elisha Coy Skin Repairing Snail Cream
- I’m From Honey Mask
- I’m From Honey Cream
- PongDang Water Jelly Aloe Toner
- Pure Vitamin C 21.5 Advanced Serum
We will be sharing reviews and details for 3 of our biggest hauls soon! In the meantime, check out this review from our favorite American Girl in Korea, Megan Bowen!